We are a company that specializes in the development and delivery of complete industrial automation systems. We cooperate with companies dealing with construction of machines and technological lines. We develop for them complete solutions in the field of PLC and industrial robots programming, visualization systems and preparation of appropriate documentation.
Everything from a single source, from the conceptual idea to the launch, we use our creativity, know-how and passion for modern technologies. We offer the high quality of service that our customers are looking for, while taking into account the needs and ideas of our employees.
Within the framework of programming projects in the area of industrial process automation, together with your team, you will carry out tasks from defining requirements through programming of PLC – HMI – CNC solutions to commissioning on modern machines and production lines adapted to customer needs.
Are you interested in technology, are you an avid programmer in the field of automation technology and are willing to use your skills and knowledge to carry out innovative software projects in various industries to further your career development in an international environment?
Join our team and let us tackle the most exciting challenges together.
In order to strengthen our team in Sosnowiec we are looking for candidates for the position:
Terms of reference:
- Programming of PLCs according to IEC 61131 and participation in the development of new concepts,
- Programming of HMI / SCADA process visualization systems,
- Parameterization and start-up of automation system components,
- Participation in implementations and optimization of existing solutions,
- Creation of reports, documentation and acceptance records,
- Remote troubleshooting or at the customer’s site if necessary.
- University/ secondary technical education (Automation, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar),
- Experience and practical knowledge in programming PLCs (Beckhoff, Siemens) and HMI / SCADA operator panels,
- The ability to read and analyse electrical documentation,
- Communicative knowledge of English or German,
- Readiness to travel on business at home and abroad.
- Category B driving licence,
- Knowledge of programming languages C++, C#, HTML5, OOP, CNC, industrial robots (KUKA, YASKAWA) and experience in offline startups are welcome.
- a modern workplace,
- in a convenient location,
- with ambitious and interesting projects,
- in an open and friendly atmosphere,
- with an attractive salary.
We would be happy to answer your questions on +48 725 080 071
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Riexinger Automation Sp. z o.o. included in my job offer for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).”