In connection with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and on the basis of Article 13 and Article 14 of the above Regulation, we provide the information required by the Regulation and inform you that from 25 May 2018 you will have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by Riexinger Automation Sp. z o.o.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Riexinger Automation Sp. z o.o., which operates at the address: 41-200 Sosnowiec, 9 Partyzantów Street, with the following tax identification number (NIP): 6443550613, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. personal data will be processed for one or more of the following purposes:
a. for the performance of a contract to which the data subject or the undertaking represented by the data subject is a party or to act at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract in accordance with Article 6(1)(b)
b. for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations incumbent on the Controller Administrator under generally applicable law, including the accounting, tax and related laws referred to in Article 6(1)(c)
c. for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, consisting in obtaining new contacts to potential commercial customers in order to offer their own products and services, conducting marketing and advertising campaigns, possibly establishing claims or protecting claims or defending against claims, etc.
d. for sales and marketing purposes carried out by the Administrator on the basis of your consent to the processing of data pursuant to Article 6(1)(a).
3. your personal data have been collected in one of the ways mentioned above:
a. by directly providing personal data, sending traditional or electronic correspondence, filling in the appropriate form on the administrator’s website
b. from publicly available sources and registers such as: CEIDG, KRS, REGON, NIP, PKD, company websites, advertisements on the Internet, official company information line operating under given telephone numbers on the Internet
c. by purchasing a commercial contact database from entities that have certified in writing and are able to demonstrate your consent to the processing and transfer of data to third parties
4. On the basis of the specificity of the Administrator’s activity aimed at serving natural persons, categories of data will be collected and processed, including basic personal data, such as: name, surname, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, IP addresses.
5. your personal data will be transferred to entities providing the Administrator with services necessary for the performance and implementation of the contract concluded/planned to conclude with you, such as: accounting services, courier services, postal services, telecommunication service providers, hosting service providers, manufacturers and suppliers of products offered by the Administrator to the extent necessary to obtain these products (eg. software licensing, product registration, activation of service packages, and the like), legal, analytical and marketing services, debt collection, contract settlement, banking services for the execution of payments, bodies entitled to receive your personal data on the basis of mandatory legal regulations.
6. the controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or international organisation.
7. Your personal data will only be processed for the longest of the following periods:
a. for the time required by law, including accounting and tax regulations,
b. For a maximum period of 3 years after the last contact,
c. For the life of the warranty and similar benefits,
d. for the duration of the contract,
e. for the period necessary to pursue or defend against any such claim by the administrator
f. the period of storage of data may be extended at any time by the limitation period for claims
8. You have the right to access the content of your personal data and to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to the processing, as well as the right to data portability.
9. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates Regulation 2016/679
10. The provision of personal data is required by the controller to respond and provide information or to prepare, conclude and perform a contract. The consequence of failure to provide personal data required by the administrator is that it is impossible to answer and provide information or it is impossible to prepare, conclude and perform the agreement.
11. your personal data will not be profiled and the automated action will be performed only by the IT systems operating the administrator’s website, e-mail system and automated invoicing and debt collection system.
12. information obligation with regard to the received personal data, will be carried out by the administrator after the acquisition of personal data within one month at the latest or the first communication with the data subject.
13. The information obligation will be implemented depending on the source of data acquisition and the available communication medium:
a. in case of receiving data from the form on the website, the obligation will be realized after filling in and sending the form as a link to this study
b. in case of receiving data in the form of a business card, the obligation will be fulfilled by sending electronic correspondence containing a link to this study
c. upon receipt of traditional correspondence, the obligation will be fulfilled by sending a reply to that correspondence either in the traditional form or in the form of electronic correspondence containing a link to this paper
d. upon receipt of the electronic correspondence, the obligation will be fulfilled by sending an electronic reply to that correspondence containing a link to this study
e. after receiving data from publicly available sources and registers, the obligation will be fulfilled after an initial meeting or interview by sending an electronic correspondence containing a link to this study
f. upon receipt of the data by purchasing a commercial contact database, the obligation will be fulfilled by sending electronic correspondence containing a link to this study
14. If it is necessary to delete your data, all collected personal data will be deleted from the media and registers or rendered anonymous if deletion of the data would violate the data structure. In any case, we will try to fulfil your requests. However, it may be that this is technically or organisationally impossible or involves excessive effort and resources – in this case we will inform you about the impossibility of fulfilling your request and the reasons for it.