We are a company that specializes in the development and delivery of complete industrial automation systems. We cooperate with companies dealing with construction of machines and technological lines. We develop for them complete solutions in the field of PLC and industrial robots programming, visualization systems and preparation of appropriate documentation.
Everything from a single source, from the conceptual idea to the launch, we use our creativity, know-how and passion for modern technologies. We offer the high quality of service that our customers are looking for, while taking into account the needs and ideas of our employees.
Within the framework of programming projects in the area of industrial process automation, together with your team, you will carry out tasks from defining requirements through programming of PLC – HMI – CNC solutions to commissioning on modern machines and production lines adapted to customer needs.
Are you interested in technology, are you an avid programmer in the field of automation technology and are willing to use your skills and knowledge to carry out innovative software projects in various industries to further your career development in an international environment?
Join our team and let us tackle the most exciting challenges together.
In order to strengthen our team in Sosnowiec we are looking for candidates for the position:
PLC Software Developer
Terms of reference:
- Design and development of software for PLC control systems and HMI / SCADA visualisation according to customer specifications,
- Creation and development of reusable software modules according to IEC 61131,
- Creating interface concepts with external systems,
- Implementation, optimization and start-up of software for existing or new machines and production lines at our partners’ plants,
- Parameterization and start-up of automation system components,
- Creation of reports, documentation and acceptance records,
- Support and troubleshooting remote or at the customer’s site, if necessary.
- Higher/ secondary technical education (Automation, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar),
- Experience and practical knowledge in programming PLCs (Beckhoff, Siemens) and HMI / SCADA operator panels,
- The ability to read and analyse electrical documentation,
- Communicative knowledge of English or German,
- Readiness to travel on business at home and abroad.
- Category B driving licence,
- Knowledge of programming languages C++, C#, HTML5, OOP, CNC, industrial robots (KUKA, YASKAWA) and experience in offline startups are welcome.
- a modern workplace,
- in a convenient location,
- with ambitious and interesting projects,
- in an open and friendly atmosphere,
- with an attractive salary.
We would be happy to answer your questions on +48 725 080 071
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Riexinger Automation Sp. z o.o. included in my job offer for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).”